The TRONDHEIM INTERNATIONAL IMPRO FESTIVAL is Trondheim’s first ever large scale impro festival! Between August 28th and September 4th we’re filling the city with shows, workshops and other activites. Head over to trondheimimprofest.com
for more information and tickets!
// MASTER CLASS ON YOU with Patti Stiles
Master Class is designed for the experienced improviser and is focused on providing specific feedback on the individual from an experience outside eye. We look at strengths, patterns and habits. The aim is to bring a greater awareness of your work, provided challenges and open areas for growth.
// ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Patti is an actor, director, author, playwright and teacher who specializes in improvisational theatre. She is a member of the ITI Artistic Committee (CA), a founding member of the award winning Die Nasty – improvised soap opera (CA) and former Artistic Director of Rapid Fire Theatre (CA), Dream Kitchen Theatre (CA) and Impro Melbourne (AU). In 2021 she released her first book Improvise Freely.
Her tutelage was a spark of inspiration for the birth of London’s Spontaneity Shop and she is a regular teacher / director for Closer Each Day (UK), Improverket (SW), Smoking Sofa (FR), Teatro A Molla (IT) and I Bugardini (IT), B.L.U.E – the musical (IT), Courtyard Playhouse (UAE) and the award winning Austentacious (UK). Her mentorship has strongly influenced many improvisors and improvisation companies all over the world. The Canadian press has given her the titles “Impro Doyen” and “Queen of Improvisation”.
// PRACTICAL INFORMATION
Dates and times:
– Monday August 29th, 10:00 to 13:00 & 14:00 to 17:00
– Tuesday August 30th, 10:00 to 13:00
– 9 hours
– Klubben, Kultursenteret ISAK. Prinsens gt. 44, 7011 Trondheim.
– Please meet outside the entrance of Trykkeriet Scene 15 minutes before the workshop starts, and our volunteers will show you to the venue
– As for now spots in the workshop can only secured by purchasing a full festival pass. A festival pass will give you access to five full days of workshops, every single show, and much for throughout the whole week.
– Individual workshop passes will be published closer to the start of the festival.
– It’s a good idea to bring a water bottle and dress in comfortable clothes which allow you to move freely. Some of the workshops spaces might get a bit chilly, so it’s also a good idea to bring a sweater.
– Further information will be sent out to all registered participants via email before the workshop.